The 8 Most Nutrient Dense Foods on Earth
Knowing which foods to avoid is the right step on the right direction. Though we have alluring appeal of Oreos, McAnything or Mountain Dew, processed foods will provide little or no nutrition and a whole lot of risks. Experts agree that we need different types of foods for a healthy diet, knowing which are the healthiest foods to eat comes with a lot of research.
1. Spirulina: Spirulina is very rich and has more antioxidants than any other food on earth and is loaded with protein and minerals making it the most nutrient dense food. It pretty tasty, especially blended into a smoothie or hidden in a chocolate bar.
2. Kale: Recent studies by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, reveals that kale is the most nutritious food that is loaded with minerals, fiber and amino acids, vitamins as well as other important antioxidants which reduces inflammation and can also prevent cancer in the body. It’s also versatile food, delicious and an easy to prepare.
3. Hemp Seeds: You get an excellent combination of protein, essential fatty acids, fiber, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which is Hemp, of course. Hemp is an easily digestible seed which is versatile, easy to use and extremely tasty.
4. Chocolate: Cacao beans are very nutrient-dense and as such scientists are yet identify all the benefits in the dark chocolate yet. It contains vitamins, minerals and tons of antioxidants that are great for your skin, heart and release chemicals in the brain that make you feel like you’re in love. Try and get dark chocolate.
Broccoli contains antioxidants and phytochemicals. Phytochemicals are chemicals in plants that are responsible for smell and color and flavor. Studies has shown that they have many healthful benefits for our body, according to the American Institute for Cancer Research. The phytochemicals in broccoli are very good for the immune system. These includes beta-carotene; and kaempferol, a flavonoid, and glucobrassicin; carotenoids, such as zeaxanthin. Eat broccoli if you want a very healthy digestive system and if you want to decrease your risk of cancer. Broccoli has a wide range of yumminess too for you, from soups and stews to stir fry- wonderful.
6. Spinach: Spinach is the source of Popeye’s strength. It has nutritional qualities and has abilities to restore energy, increase vitality and improve the quality of the blood.It is rich in iron which plays an essential role in the function of red blood cells that help in transporting oxygen around the body, in energy production and DNA synthesis. It also contains of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folic acid stick with fresh or frozen for an antioxidant, protein and fiber-rich burst of healthy goodness.
7. Chia: This chia is loaded with omega fats and fiber. Dr. Weil says it’s a better choice than flax because “chia is so rich in antioxidants that the seeds don’t deteriorate and can be stored for long periods without becoming rancid.”
Berries are less sugary and full of minerals, vital vitamins and those free-radical avenging antioxidants. Wild berries are always a great choice, especially black raspberries.